Leadership Symposium Series
Unapologetically Create a
Date: 24 January 2024, Wednesday
Time: 8.30am – 1:30pm (Registration starts at 8:15am)
Venue: Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
Address: 317 Outram Road, Singapore (169075)
Did you know that a staggering 90% of organizations fail to meet their goals this year? With the final quarter fast approaching for many businesses, this statistic might seem daunting, but the reality is, in most cases, this is a solvable issue.
In this symposium, we will explore what might be blocking your progress when it comes to Leadership, Productivity, Performance, and larger organizational objectives.
This symposium series is designed to empower leaders like you with actional insights and strategies to elevate your team’s performance and drive your organization toward excellence.
Synopsis - Performance Management Redefined
When it comes to performance management, 95% of employees are dissatisfied with their company’s performance evaluation process, and 90% believe that it doesn’t provide accurate information. With the overwhelming majority being so dissatisfied, it’s easy to see why accountability is an issue in today’s workforce.
It’s not just employees that are dissatisfied with performance management. Research shows that the single-most neglected responsibility of executives is holding people accountable. In this 90-minute session, participants will learn an accountability model that both employees and managers can utilize.
– Examine the flaws of the conventional ways of conceiving my job and uncover the 8 pillars of Impact.
– Discover how the old-school way of defining accountability can cost you your human talents
– Explore the difference between holding people accountable and developing self-accountable people
– Learn a straightforward yet powerful self-accountability model that can be applied immediately.
Participants will receive:
A complimentary copy of Arbinger’s Best Selling book “The Anatomy of Peace” worth $30 for first 10 registrations
Senthiyl SSG | Managing Director and Lead Facilitator for Arbinger South East Asia
Fee Structure (Cost per person)
Usual Fee (Cost per person)
15% Early Bird discount until 19 Jan 2024: S$ 84.15 only
* Click here for our Terms and Conditions pertaining to replacement of participants and penalties relating to cancellation and “No-Show” cases.
For enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org